A Dada Destination Consultant must:
- Be a team player but able to work independently
- Someone who knows their city well
- Own a late model car and possess a valid driver’s license
- Customer focused, ethical and act with integrity
- Open, honest and clear in your communications
- You deliver on your promises
- Someone who aims to succeed beyond expectations
- Motivated, results driven and committed
Previous experience in residential property management, real estate and/or tourism.
Second language and/or experience living abroad would be an asset.
If the challenge of a career with Dada appeals to you, send us your resume by email today.
“[Dada Destination Services] should be commended [for their] ability to put people at ease, to work in their favour, ... and to focus on providing a complete service.”
~D.G., Canadian Forces
- Dada Destination Services Receives Commitment to Excellence Platinum Award at Cartus 2010 Global Network Conference
- Home Purchase Assistance
- Branching out in the destination service industry Dada Destination Services has opened a new brokerage, Dada Aventure to expand our services to include Home Purchase Support and Assistance for transferees.
- Why did we name the company “Dada”?
- Where did the name come from?
- Dada is recruiting
- Dada is currently recruiting in Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Victoria. However, with the growth that Dada has experienced over the last few years, the locations change frequently. Therefore, we encourage you to send us your resume for any city in Canada. You never know when the next opportunity may require additional Destination Consultants in any of our operating cities.