Dada Destination Services Receives Commitment to Excellence Platinum Award at Cartus 2010 Global Network Conference
Dada Destination Services was honored for outstanding performance at Cartus Corporation's 2010 Global Network Conference held October 25-26 in Seattle, Washington. Cartus Global Network is Cartus' industry-leading worldwide service provider network. Each year, Cartus recognizes the companies and individuals in the Network who have provided extraordinary service to its customers and clients worldwide.
Dada was awarded the Global Network Commitment to Excellence Platinum Award for its exceptional service results. This award recognizes a supplier's measurable commitment to excellence and is presented to Global Network service providers who have distinguished themselves by achieving critical performance metrics in our highest Commitment to Excellence category.
"Service providers such as Dada routinely go above and beyond for our customers and our company, while at the same time demonstrating unparalleled dedication and performance" said Traci Morris, Cartus executive vice president, global operations and supply chain management. "As a vital extension of the Cartus team, our Global Network providers help minimize the stress that our customers feel when they are faced with the life-altering decision to relocate. This award acknowledges the superior quality and professionalism that we have come to value from our service providers."
"Membership in the Cartus' Global Network is an honor because of the program's rigorous performance standards and criteria, and being recognized as a 2010 award winner is an even higher honor", said Sandra Cairns. "We are grateful to have received this prestigious designation, which reflects our commitment to delivering world-class service."
- Dada Destination Services Receives Commitment to Excellence Platinum Award at Cartus 2010 Global Network Conference
- Home Purchase Assistance
- Branching out in the destination service industry Dada Destination Services has opened a new brokerage, Dada Aventure to expand our services to include Home Purchase Support and Assistance for transferees.
- Why did we name the company “Dada”?
- Where did the name come from?
- Dada is recruiting
- Dada is currently recruiting in Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Victoria. However, with the growth that Dada has experienced over the last few years, the locations change frequently. Therefore, we encourage you to send us your resume for any city in Canada. You never know when the next opportunity may require additional Destination Consultants in any of our operating cities.