Why did we name the company “Dada”? Where did the name come from?
It is inevitable that once we tell someone what Dada does, the next question is always, “where did you get the name?” - usually followed by a smile and chuckle. Dada was and still is an art movement, started at the turn of the 20th century. They were a group of artists that were considered “unique” and “avante guard” in the established art community. The birth and growth of destination services in the relocation industry, is much the same. In addition, the founder of Dada, is considered “unique” in the relocation industry as the artists who founded the movement.
Interestingly, in other cultures and languages, Dada also means many other things: in Romanian it means, “yes, indeed you are right”; in French it means, “a hobby horse” and in Hindu, dada is the village elder who gives permission to do business in his village. But it Canada, it means “Canada's destination specialist”! So now, you know why we named the company “Dada”.
- Dada Destination Services Receives Commitment to Excellence Platinum Award at Cartus 2010 Global Network Conference
- Home Purchase Assistance
- Branching out in the destination service industry Dada Destination Services has opened a new brokerage, Dada Aventure to expand our services to include Home Purchase Support and Assistance for transferees.
- Why did we name the company “Dada”?
- Where did the name come from?
- Dada is recruiting
- Dada is currently recruiting in Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Victoria. However, with the growth that Dada has experienced over the last few years, the locations change frequently. Therefore, we encourage you to send us your resume for any city in Canada. You never know when the next opportunity may require additional Destination Consultants in any of our operating cities.